Jyaasa is an innovative software development company that helps entrepreneurs and startups with customized solutions. Joining at Jyaasa as a React Native Engineer, you would be working hand in hand with startups from around the world and delivering outsmart solutions helping them achieve their ambitious goals.
- At least one year of relevant working experience
- Must be able to work on React Native independently or under minimal supervision upon hiring
- Knowledge of Native Modules, Navigation Management Library and State Management Library
- Proficiency in REST APIs, Test Driven Developments and App store functionality
- Excellent communication, collaboration and team skills
- Must be a problem solver and able to pull off fresh perspectives via computational thinking process.
- Experienced in Git
- Develop, test, deploy and maintain native mobile applications
- Design and build advanced applications for the iOS & Android platforms in React Native
- Develop clean, elegant and reusable code that is easy to maintain and extend
- Leverage native APIs for deep integrations with both iOS and Android platforms
- Develop automated tests to ensure high quality of products
- Implement third party library and API to the application.
- Built pixel perfect and smooth UIs across multiple mobile platforms
- Detect and fix bugs and performance bottlenecks
- Work and collaborate with team to understand, build and deliver an innovative solution or design new features to existing applications